Have you heard of Bloggiesta? If not, you need to click on that link and check it out! Basically, it's a universal blog challenge where you can finally get around to getting your blog goals done. I've done it twice before and I hope to be more successful than ever.
1. Finish a review list. This is going to be a long and onerous task, but it must be done. I think it will be pretty to look at.
2. Organize my tags. Another long task but I need to be able to utilize them efficiently.
3. Complete all the mini challenges for Bloggiesta. They all look great this year.
4. Finally figure out which memes I want to participate regularly in.
5 Edit my review policy.
6. Finish my Rebel Angels review.
7. Get an idea for a feature I'd like to do regularly on my blog.
8. Give a productive comment to every single blog post I read this weekend.
What about you?