If you don't know what a Bloggiesta is, then I suggest you look at this.
So, my to do list at the beginning was:
3. Offer invitations for guest posts.
4. Gather courage and tips for emailing authors for interviews. Maybe even email one or two!
5. Ask friends if they'd like to do guest posts sometime from January-March.
6. Create a review policy.
I've gotten most of that done! But now my list is:
1. Offer invitations for guest posts.
2. Email three authors for interviews, and get an idea of other authors I'd like to interview.
3. Ask friends if they'd like to do guest posts sometime from January-March
4. Create a review policy.
5. Figure out promotion and structure, and post intro for feature.
6. Write award and book signing posts.
7. Complete mini challenges.
8. Sort through followers and follow blogs that look interesting.
Okay, so that's all I have to do today! And finish Emma, write, oh, and did I mention start Donut Days? Uh...