Hello My Lovely Amaztastic Sweet Followers!
I am extra happy today due to the fact that it is CHRISTMAS EVE! I hope all of you have great holidays (whatever they may be) and enjoy winter time!
I just wanted to tell you what I love about the holidays. I celebrate Christmas, specifically. I have created a list of five reasons why the holidays rock!
5. Presents. I love shopping for them and getting them in return! I got my eye on a few YA books I think I'll be getting. The joy of knowing that I'm getting something someone will love makes me happy and bouncy inside.
4. Food. Oh the food. Christmas Eve dinner consists of shrimp and fondue and goat cheese with baguette. It is my favorite dinner of the entire year. And then BREAKFAST! Lox with cream cheese on a bagel, scones with cream, fruit, eggs. It's amazingly yummy. And my inner teenage boy couldn't resist putting this on the list.
3. Decorations. Now, none of you know my mother, so you are not aware of how much she loves Christmas. We have eight Christmas trees here. Six minis, two big ones. The house is sprinkled with faerie lights, and it's just the prettiest time of year!
2. My mommy. She is absolutely adorable at this time of year. She gets giddy with it all. Especially the Christmas trees.
1. The possibilities. While they're around us all year, they seem more potent in the winter time. I love imagining what could happen Christmas morning. When I wake up, Libba Bray could be standing in my living room! Now, that's not very realistic, but the possibility is still there. I love the euphoria that comes with them. It's definitely my favorite part of Christmas.
So, that's my list! What's yours?