I'm not a big fan of the term chick lit, but whenever I need a break from heavy YA I escape in some romance and light plot that is usually in this genre, so I'm going to be doing this challenge!
Co-hosted by YA author Kay Cassidy (that’s me!) and teen book blogger Jessica (www.chicklitteens.com), the 10 in ‘10 Teen Chick Lit Challenge is your chance to read some fabulous teen chick lit books with other chick lit fans. The challenge runs from January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010. Here’s how to play:
1) Grab the official 10 in ‘10 Teen Chick Lit Challenge logo above and put it on your site with a link back to this page to let people know you’re playing.
2) Choose 10 teen chick lit books to read in 2010. Or select the ones you know you want to read and leave the rest of your list open to see what comes your way in 2010. (We’ll be talking about the great teen chick lit books we’ve read each month, so you may find some new ones that catch your eye!)
3) Click on the Mr. Linky button below to share your list if you’ve posted it on your blog. If you don’t have a blog, simply comment below with your choice of books and let us know you’re in like Flynn.
4) Each month, Jessica and Kay will alternate hosting the official check-in post where you can share the books you’ve read for the challenge. And be sure to let us know what you thought of them!
1. Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty
2. Jinx by Meg Cabot
3. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
4. Wild Roses by Deb Caletti
5. Charmed Thirds by Megan McCafferty
6. Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti
7. Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
8. Spells and Sleeping Bags by Sarah Mlynowski
9. Fourth Comings by Megan McCafferty
10. Perfect Fifths by Megan McCafferty
Those are my picks! Lotsa Megan McCafferty. Have you noticed? What are YOUR choices?